Monday, October 29, 2018

One Room Challenge Office Makeover REVEAL

ORC Office Makeover Reveal


We did it!! We did it!! I feel like I should be singing "YOU DID IT" from "My Fair Lady."  We finished the room on Wednesday, May 10th, after lots of hard work and late nights! I owe my husband, Ched, a HUGE THANK YOU! He is the calm, creative engineer for all my crazy ideas.

Seeing my beautiful finished office was all I needed!  The sense of accomplishment from its completion left me completely speechless. All my favorite things are organized and in one place! I have never had anything like this!


A quick reminder of what this room looked like in the very beginning...






That light fixture! That random paint job!








The room was so bad that I just filled it full of  all the random things as you saw in my first One Room Challenge Post


DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

I am still speechless at how amazing everything turned out! Loving all of it.


All of my favorite books in one place! 


Loving these PATENT PINK quilted cubes!
Filled the top of each bookshelf with personal photos, original artwork and
mementos. 


 Found a home for my amazing Dorothy Draper vintage chest.


More of my favorite pieces of art!

                     



Y'all have no idea the trouble they had moving the couch! PIVOT!
Once again, I can not believe we completed the office! It is wonderful having this organized, beautiful space! Y'all come visit soon! 

~xx
Rebecca




















 

design + development by kiki and co